E.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

S.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 18, 2013

What happens next?

"Life is full of surprises, and that's what makes it fun." A college boyfriend told me that once, and I thought he was crazy. To me, at that time, surprises did not make life fun. Surprises made life unpredictable, scary even. But, today, I can honestly say, that not knowing what might happen next is exciting, and interesting. I mean, sure, we can plan, and we can work towards our plans, and hopes, and dreams, but the element of surprise is out there. We all know the saying, "the best laid plans." :) So, we all, especially me, need to learn to enjoy the ride. I mean, we need to do our best, of course. Plan, work hard, do our best,etc. But, then, we have to also enjoy it, enjoy it all, soak it in. Love our family. Breathe the air. Be at peace. And believe that something wonderful is about to happen. :)  I mean, why not.  Don't we deserve it?  A little peace, a little enjoyment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment