E.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

S.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Blues

Little S. is acting up a little. I think because of the holidays. I think it's common for kids that come home a little older to have a harder time on special occasions. Lately, she seems to think when I tell her to do something that it is optional. :) Silly kid. / Oh, and she said to me, "I was bad last year, and I still got presents from Santa." LOL. / I told her she has to try her hardest, and be mostly good, and Santa will forgive her for little mistakes. She is a crack up. / E. is doing really well in basketball. She works hard at it, and it's paying off. / My girls are such blessings to me. I love the holiday season with kids. That's what it's all about, the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment