E.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

S.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year...

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to my two or three followers. :) / It's been a great year in many ways, and also a difficult year in some ways. / S.'s adjustment continues. Even though things are better, and better each day, there are still slips backwards here, and there that remind me of the delicate nature of her adjustment. She forces me to grow in patience and love each day. :) / S.'s communication skills continue to evolve. I can't be sure if she really understands, and enjoys frustrating me, or if there is still much she does not understand. :) She forgets things continually. Short term memory seems to be a problem, or like I said above, she thinks it's funny. :) Or a little of both. / E. still has her hard days adjusting to sharing the spot light. She's a really good big sister. She's caring, and sweet, and helpful. E. still has a hard time bouncing back from regular sister stuff, like getting her feelings hurt, it takes her a minute, but she comes around. S. sure does have a talent for teasing E. I have to say. / My car broke down for good this time. With adoption loans still for S., and many other bills, it's way less than ideal. I have a wonderful friend who loaned me their car, and another wonderful friend who is going to give me a car. Amazing miracles. I am amazed. I am blessed to know these people and call them friends. / S. has grown 8 inches, and gained 20 lbs since coming home, it will be 2 years in february. Crazy growth spurt. My love for he has grown in leaps and bounds over these two years as well. I've loved her since I first saw her picture, but my love for her continues to grow, and deepen. It's hard to believe, but it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment