E.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

S.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hi Ho... Hi Ho..... It's off to work I go...

Well, it's back to work for me tomorrow. I am so thankful that I had nine weeks off. It was much needed. S. definitely is much more bonded to me than she would have been had I not had the time off.
S. is doing very well. She adds words and phrases to her reputoire everyday. This weekend it was, "What are you doing E.?" So stinkin cute.
Another favorite phrase, "come on E." Only she says something like, "Cume Owna E." She's very emphatic about it, it's very cute funny.
She asks for hugs, and kisses all the time from me, and from E. It's adorable. I rock her to sleep at night, and I charish that bonding time.
I'm worried about going back to work. I don't know if I can handle it all, but I will. I'm just nervous right now.
I wish there was more time in a day. I already feel like there are not enough hours.
I have financial struggles right now. It's worrisome. I had to take out mostly adoption loans to pay for the adoption. Now I have to pay for the finalization in the U.S., and post placement reports at $300 a pop, plus all the usual bills. Plus supporting two little girls. It's rough, but way more than well worth it. But if you have a little prayer for me, I sure could use one. Thank you for your prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment