E.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

S.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Huge Crazy Growth Spurt...

HI Blogger Friends.  :)
Growth Spurt...  Well, S. has grown nearly 6 inches, and we are almost to one year together, (on Feb. 7).  Yep, 6 inches. It's hard for me, because I missed so much of her life as it is, so for her to grow so fast, it just sort of sinks in more, and makes me sad all over again, about missing her baby, toddler, pre-school years.  It really makes me sad sometimes.  And, I thought I had gotten over that grief of missing her baby years, but I don't know if I have.  I just wish she could have come home as a baby, and it's grief for me, unfortunately.  But, it seems like the longer she has been home, the grief is getting less, and less.  Eventually, hopefully, I'll be able to let go of what I missed.  I pray that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment