E.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

S.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Little Stinker...

Someone was a little stinker today.  S. was just having trouble relating to me in a pleasant way today.  I don't know what to do with that.  She grunted at me a couple of times.  She pushed me away when I tried to hug her.  She kept doing things, she knew she shouldn't.  It breaks my heart.

There were many good days inbetween the last post and this one.  I thought we were getting to a different place.  But, now, I think we are getting to a different place again, but not one I want to be at.  15 months home, and a bump in the road.  It's to be expected, I suppose, with all she's been through.  Who knows what's running through her little mind.  I asked her why all day long, she just kept saying, "I don't know."

I gave her lots of time outs (or time ins, I stay in sight), and a lot of hugs, and a lot of talks.  I don't know what is sinking in, and what isn't.  She seems to be sliding backwards a little bit right now.  I hope and pray it will get back to normal.  And, in my heart, I know it will.  Come on baby girl, you can do it.  I love you little S., with all my heart, and soul.

From one of today's readings in church today, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid."  Are there any more comforting words in world?  Peace be with you all.    

No comments:

Post a Comment