E.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

S.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I am leaving tonight...

I am leaving tonight in the middle of the night, I will have to post more from home. Our flight leaves at 1:50 a.m. on Thursday morning in Indian time. Can you imagine??? :)
I won't have wifi on the way home, or time to post either.
The only reason I did on the way here is because that business man invited me to go into the VIP lounge with him. There are free drinks, and food, free wifi. Then he fell asleep in a chair in there. I wanted to walk around in the airport. I did not know if I should wake him up, and tell him, thank you and good bye, or if I should just let him sleep. We were both going to India, I thought, so I could tell him thank you later. So, I went and walked around the Amsterdam airport. Then when I saw him on the flight to Delhi, I said, Hi, and was going to thank him, but he ignored me. I thought that was so weird. Anyway...
I won't be going to the VIP lounge with anyone one on the way back.
I can't wait to get home thursday afternoon, and see E, and the rest of the family. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment