E.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

S.'s Birthday Tinker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

A nightmare...

I was having a nightmare. It was awful. There was garbage everywhere. In some places it was piled up, and in other places scattered around like forgotten promises. The sidewalks were filled with thousands upon thousands of starving people with no place to go. And the streets were full with begging children. There were crippled and diseased people everywhere, with no one to help them, and no resources available. There were dogs with disease, and starving everywhere I looked. While I was dreaming, I kept thinking, "this isn't right, this can't be right." Finally after a couple of hourse of this, I woke up. Much to my relief, and delight I was in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment